|Smoking Manhole on Fieldcrest Dr|
|By Trappe Fire Company|
|January 20, 2022|
Engine 77 from Trappe Fire Company, and Engine 68 (UPT Fire & Emergency Services) responded this morning to the unit block of Fieldcrest Drive upon report of an underground electrical fire and a smoking manhole out front.
PECO was notified and a check of the adjacent residence was completed to make sure there were no additional issues. PECO arrived on location and secured the electric. The source of the smoke was found to be from underground wiring for a nearby street light.